Wondering How To Choose Between Red Deer Self-Storage Facilities?
Here are just a few questions to ask when you call self storage facilities in Red Deer.
- What measures does the public storage facility take to provide security for your items?
- When can you access your household or business possessions?
- Do they have unheated as well as climate controlled mini storage?
- Do they offer any long term storage incentives?
- How long have they been in business?
Compare other answers with those of the leader in public storage in Canada. Sentinel Self-Storage, located near Superstore just off Taylor Drive.
Red Deer Public Storage That’s Second To None
- Security is top priority at Sentinel Self-Storage – individual door alarms, security cameras, electronic access and more.
- We have the best access hours in Red Deer – 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m., 365 days a year! Convenient office hours as well.
- Our Red Deer public storage facility has unheated direct access garage-style units, climate controlled mini storage, as well as outdoor vehicle / RV storage.
- Sentinel Self-Storage offers prepaid discounts for long term storage, as well as flexible payment options and terms.
- Sentinel Self-Storage is the largest Canadian-owned and operated public storage company, with locations across the country. We’ve been serving satisfied customers since 1975.
In addition, Sentinel Self-Storage offers a courtesy moving truck and on-site experienced management. When it comes to self storage facilities in Red Deer, none compare to Sentinel Self-Storage!