March 14, 2013 Auction cancelled.
|Jun 18, 2013||6:30pm||Halifax Storage Auction|
First Time at a Halifax Storage Auction?
Here are a few things to keep in mind
- Registered bidders are allowed to view the locker before it’s auctioned off, but only briefly and only from the door; entry is not permitted
- All storage auction containers are sold as is, where is
- Purchaser accepts responsibility of all items in the locker and must remove all contents within 24-48 hours (or the locker may be rented if a longer period of time is needed for storage)
- A refundable deposit of $100 is required to secure successful bids (this is returned when items are removed)
- All successful storage auction bids must be paid in full at the end of the sale (no exceptions)
- Licensed auctioneer may dictate a bidder’s fee (at his/her discretion)
- You may want to bring a truck or trailer to haul away your items, if you are the successful bidder
- Auction times and dates are subject to change. Please check back on the day of the auction to verify.
For your convenience, Sentinel accepts cash, debit and credit cards. We also sell padlocks if needed. See you at our next storage auction in Bedford!