Storage Auctions Calgary – Make a Day of it!
If you’ve participated in some of our Sentinel self storage auctions in the past, please note that we have recently changed our format in Calgary. There are no longer set times at each location. Rather, our Calgary auction route begins at 9:00 am at our first location. Once all the storage units are sold at each location, we move on to the next. Here is our route:
- Sentinel Calgary North – 2135 Pegasus Road NE
- Sentinel Calgary Central – 410 Manning Road NE
- Sentinel Calgary Glenmore – 5950 12 Street SE
- Sentinel Calgary West – 2 Bowridge Drive NW
- Sentinel Calgary Spyhill – 7725 112 Avenue NW
New to Storage Container Auctions? Here’s What You Need to Know
While we publish the dates of upcoming sales on our website, you are also advised to check the legal notices section of your Calgary newspaper. We confirm the date, times and details 14 days and 7 days prior to a sale. A few more odds ‘n ends:
- Our storage auctions in Calgary are open to the general public
- Goods are sold as is, where is
- Auctioneer dictates bidder’s fees, if applicable
- Successful bidder must pay in full at the end of the sale—no exceptions
- Debit and credit cards are accepted at most of our public storage auctions
- Purchaser has 24-48 hours for removal of items
- Refundable deposit is taken at the time of purchase (typically $100) and returned upon removal of items
- Purchaser may rent storage unit if more time for removal is required
- Bring a padlock to secure your space if items are to remain on site (Sentinel Self Storage also sells locks)
- Auction times and dates are subject to change. Please check back on the day of the auction to verify.
See you at the next Calgary storage auction!