|Jun 28, 2013||10:00 am||Fort McMurray Self Storage Auction|
|Aug 30, 2013||10:00 am||Fort McMurray Self Storage Auction|
|Nov 01, 2013||10:00 am||Fort McMurray Self Storage Auction|
|Dec 20, 2013||10:00 am||Fort McMurray Self Storage Auction|
Fort McMurray Storage Auctions
Thinking there might be some great finds at storage auctions in Fort McMurray? It’s no secret that there’s a lot of money in this northern Alberta boomtown. What might be hidden in those forfeited mini storage units? There’s only one way to find out! Come out to our next Sentinel storage auction. All Sentinel auctions are open to the general public.
Planning on Buying a Storage Locker or Two in Fort McMurray?
Wondering what to bring to a Sentinel storage auction?
- Debit card or credit card to pay for your purchase (all lockers must be paid for in full at the end of the sale (no exceptions)
- Refundable deposit (usually $100) to secure your purchase; this amount is returned to you when all items are removed
- Padlock to secure your storage unit if you are leaving your items for a day or two (all items must be removed within 24-48 hours; if you wish to leave them longer, you can rent the locker; Sentinel also sells locks and moving boxes if you need them)
- Cash for a bidder’s fee (subject to the discretion of the auctioneer)
- A truck if you wish to clear out your storage locker on the day of the sale
Please note that all goods are sold as is, where is and the successful bidder is responsible for all items contained within a purchased unit. Our upcoming dates are listed above, but anyone interested in attending our Fort McMurray storage container auctions are advised to check the local paper (legal notices section) 14 days and 7 days before a sale to confirm the date and time.