|Jun 01, 2013||10:30 am||Montreal Storage Auction|
|Sep 14, 2013||10:30 am||Montreal Storage Auction|
|Dec 14, 2013||10:30 am||Montreal Storage Auction|
Storage Auctions in Montreal, Quebec
Storage auctions in Montreal, Quebec offer the opportunity to purchase the contents of entire defaulted storage lockers. They may contain anything from household furnishings to automotive supplies to recreational equipment and everything in between. That’s the draw of mini storage auctions. You just never know what you’re going to uncover!
At Sentinel Storage, we typically schedule a couple of auction dates a year and then advertise in the Legal Notices section of the local newspaper 14 days and 7 days before the sale date. Any unsettled contracts are then auctioned off by a licensed auctioneer.
Answers to Popular Questions about Quebec Storage Auctions
- Sentinel storage unit auctions are always open to the general public
- Entry into units is not permitted prior to a sale; interested bidders may only look for a brief time from the entrance
- All goods are sold where is, as is
- Licensed auctioneers may require bidder’s fees (at his/her discretion)
- $100 refundable deposit must be paid to secure a successful bid; this is returned when all items are removed from the storage container
- Payment in full is required at the end of the sale; no exceptions
- There is a $5 entry fee. Proceeds to go to a local sports club.
- Acceptable payment forms include debit, credit card, cash
- Auction times and dates are subject to change. Please check back on the day of the auction to verify.
Join us at our next storage auction in Montreal!