|Aug 28, 2013||12:00 pm||Stoufville Storage Auction|
|Aug 28, 2013||2:00 pm||Ajax Storage Auction|
|Nov 13, 2013||2:00 pm||Ajax Storage Auction|
|Nov 13, 2013||12:00 pm||Stoufville Storage Auction|
Looking for Toronto Storage Auctions?
Sentinel Storage runs two storage auctions near Toronto several times a year. Drop by and find out what treasures are waiting to be discovered! Our storage container auctions are open to the general public. Start at Stouffville and then make your way to our Ajax location, about 45 minutes away.
Sentinel Storage Auctions near Toronto – Come Prepared
Please note that items from all purchased storage lockers must be removed within 24-48 hours, so you may want to come with a truck. If you do need to come back for your items, you must secure your storage unit with padlock. Feel free to bring your own or you can buy one from our rental offices. You may also rent a locker if you need more than two days to retrieve your haul.
Some other housekeeping rules:
- All items are sold as is, where is
- No one is allowed to enter a mini storage auction unit unless they have secured and paid the successful bid
- Auctioneer dictates bidder fees (if applicable)
- All storage lockers must be paid in full at the end of the sale (no exceptions)
- Debit and credit cards are accepted at our Edmonton storage auctions
- A refundable deposit is required at the time of purchase (typically $100); this is returned upon the removal of items
- Auction times and dates are subject to change. Please check back on the day of the auction to verify.
We advise that you confirm the dates and times of our self storage auctions 14 days and 7 days prior to the sale dates listed above. You’ll find this information in the Legal Notices section of your local newspaper.