|Jun 12, 2013||6:00 pm||Winnipeg North Storage Auction|
|Jun 12, 2013||2:00 pm||Winnipeg South Storage Auction|
|Sep 11, 2013||6:00 pm||Winnipeg North Storage Auction|
|Sep 11, 2013||2:00 pm||Winnipeg South Storage Auction|
|Dec 11, 2013||2:00 pm||Winnipeg South Storage Auction|
|Dec 11, 2013||6:00 pm||Winnipeg North Storage Auction|
Winnipeg Storage Auctions
Intrigued by the show Storage Wars and ready to experience the mystery of storage auctions for yourself? In Winnipeg, you can typically take in two storage container auctions on the same day at Sentinel Storage. We stagger the auction times to give our auctioneer and interested bidders time to get across the city.
A Few Guidelines for our Storage Auctions in Winnipeg
- Sentinel self storage auctions are open to the general public
- A licensed auctioneer is retained for the sale (bidder’s fees may apply, as dictated by the auctioneer)
- Successful bidders must secure their purchase with a refundable $100 deposit (returned upon removal of items) and pay the full amount at the end of the sale – no exceptions!
- All items must be removed from the storage locker within 24-48 hours; if a longer time is required, the purchaser may rent the unit from Sentinel Storage (security lock required)
- Auction times and dates are subject to change. Please check back on the day of the auction to verify.
Roll up your sleeves and come down to our next storage auctions in Winnipeg! We also suggest checking your local paper, in the Legal Notices section, for confirmation of dates and times of upcoming sales, as we publish notices 14 days and 7 days before a public auction.