Ajax, Argyll, Calgary North, Calgary West, Calgary Central, Edmonton Central, Coquitlam, Chaparral, Fort McMurray, Glenmore, Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM), Montreal, Edmonton North, North Winnipeg, Red Deer, Richmond, Edmonton South, South Vancouver, South Winnipeg, Spyhill, Stouffville, Edmonton West, Windermere
Are you a professional who likes the idea of providing support, reliability and great customer service?
Sentinel Storage is seeking a professional individual to assist the Site Manager in the day-to-day operations of the storage site and in the office.
Assistant Managers will be paid an hourly wage as well as receive:
- Bonus incentives
- Corporate apparel
- Free storage (after probation period)
- Contests and prizes
- Opportunities to transfer
Successful candidates for the position of Assistant Manager will be required to fulfill the following job requirements:
- Day to day operations of the office including but not limited to:
- Answering phone calls and correspondence
- Facilitating reservations
- Collecting deposits
- Providing tours of facility as needed
- Facilitating customer move-ins
- Clearly define and aid in Sentinel’s established move-in procedure
- Receiving payments
- Account administration
- Facilitating customer move-outs
- Conducting move-out inspections
- Reconciling daily deposits
- Any additional duties as identified by Site Manager
Assistant managers are also charged with supporting the Site Manager in the overall care and upkeep of the self-storage facility.
If you think a career with Sentinel Storage is right for you, please submit your resume below.
We thank all those who apply for their interest in Sentinel Storage; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.