Ajax, Argyll, Calgary North, Calgary West, Calgary Central, Edmonton Central, Coquitlam, Chaparral, Fort McMurray, Glenmore, Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM), Depotium - Montreal, Edmonton North, North Winnipeg, Red Deer, Richmond, Edmonton South, South Vancouver, South Winnipeg, Spyhill, Stouffville, Edmonton West, Windermere
Are you a professional who likes the idea of providing support, reliability and great customer service?
Sentinel Storage is seeking a professional individual to assist the Site Manager in the day-to-day operations of the storage site and in the office.
Assistant Managers will be paid an hourly wage as well as receive:
- Bonus incentives
- Corporate apparel
- Free storage (after probation period)
- Contests and prizes
- Opportunities to transfer
Successful candidates for the position of Assistant Manager will be required to fulfill the following job requirements:
- Day to day operations of the office including but not limited to:
- Answering phone calls and correspondence
- Facilitating reservations
- Collecting deposits
- Providing tours of facility as needed
- Facilitating customer move-ins
- Clearly define and aid in Sentinel’s established move-in procedure
- Receiving payments
- Account administration
- Facilitating customer move-outs
- Conducting move-out inspections
- Reconciling daily deposits
- Any additional duties as identified by Site Manager
Assistant managers are also charged with supporting the Site Manager in the overall care and upkeep of the self-storage facility.
If you think a career with Sentinel Storage is right for you, please submit your resume below.
We thank all those who apply for their interest in Sentinel Storage; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.