Storage is like a hotel room for your stuff!
You rent a room, or a garage, at one of our storage facilities. Your storage unit is constructed with concrete and/or steel and has a concrete floor. Units are minimum of 8′ high and come in a wide variety of sizes.
The space has its own door — either a regular swing door, or a roll up door, which has a latch where you place your own lock and you keep your key! It’s sort of like a large safety deposit box!
- Units are rented in 4-week increments
- There is a minimum rental period of four weeks.
- Rent starts on the day you move in.
- There is no need to sign a long term lease – rent is every four weeks.
- You can access your unit during our extended access hours 7 days a week, 6am-11pm. (Some sites even have 24 hr access!)
- We have multiple payment options for your convenience.
- Please give us at least one week’s notice before you move out of the unit.
- We understand that you may need your storage unit for a few days, weeks, months, or longer. Not sure how long you will need your storage space for? Don’t worry, we have you covered! While we do require a minimum 4-week rental, our unique and fair billing cycle makes it easy for you to move out when you are ready, without any additional cost.
- Note that we do not provide refunds, so if you will be moving out in the middle of your cycle, let us know in advance before you pay so that you only pay for what you need that cycle! For example: If you know you will be moving out during the third week of your cycle, let us know before you pay for your next 4-week cycle and we will only charge you rent through to the third week. Then you will only pay for the time that you actually use storage!
If you have any questions about our prorate policy, please contact us.View units and prices