Storage is like a hotel room for your stuff!
You rent a room, or a garage, at one of our storage facilities. Your storage unit is constructed with concrete and/or steel and has a concrete floor. Units are minimum of 8′ high and come in a wide variety of sizes.
The space has its own door — either a regular swing door, or a roll up door, which has a latch where you place your own lock and you keep your key! It’s sort of like a large safety deposit box!
- Units are rented by the month – NOT in 4-week increments!
- There is a minimum rental period of one month.
- Rent starts on the day you move in. e.g. You move in on the 23rd of the month. You pay your first month up front, like an apartment, and rent will be due again the next month on the 23rd.
- There are no admin fees or deposits at Sentinel!
- There is no need to sign a long term lease – rent is month-to-month.
- You can access your unit during our extended access hours 7 days a week, 6am-11pm. (Some sites even have 24 hr access!)
- We have multiple payment options for your convenience.
- There is no need to give us notice when you no longer need the space.
- We understand that you may need your storage unit for a few days, weeks, months, or longer.Not sure how long you will need your storage space for? Don’t worry, we have you covered! While we do require a minimum one month rental, our unique and fair billing cycle makes it easy for you to move out when you are ready, without any additional cost.
We offer prorated refunds for customers who vacate their storage space within 15 days after their last rental due date.
For example, if you moved in on August 1st, rent would be due the 1st of every month. There is a minimum one month rental requirement (August 1 – 31). Rent would be due September 1. But if you moved out on or before September 15, you would receive a refund of the remaining rent for days not used. You would be eligible for a refund if you moved out on, or prior to, September 15th. However, if you move out of the storage space on or after September 16th, you would no longer be eligible for the prorated refund.
If you have any questions about our prorated refunds, please contact your rental location.