Make a Payment
All Sentinel Storage customers are now required to create a web account before paying a bill online. If you do not have a web account, but are an existing customer, please refer to the section ‘Create a Web Account’. For Sentinel customers who have already created a web account, you will be able to submit a payment online.
To pay your bill:
- On the homepage, access your online account by clicking My Account in the top right corner or clicking on the Pay My Bill button.
- Select your storage facility from the Location selector.
- Enter your email address and password. Press Login.
- Under ‘Current Units’, you will see your unit name, outstanding balance, monthly payment and paid thru information.
- Choose to Pay with Credit Card or Pay with Debit.
- Verify the amount to be paid and enter your payment information.
- Press Submit Payment.
Create a Web Account
For existing Sentinel customers without a web account, you will need to create one before submitting payment.
- At the top of the website, select My Account.
- You will be taken to the ‘Log into My Account’ page.
- On the left-hand side, click on Create an Account
- Enter your account details. Your gate access code is required. If you do not know your gate access code, contact the location manager or refer to a past invoice.
- Enter your email address and a password of your choosing.
- Press Create Account.
For New Customers
Looking for the cost to rent a storage unit nearby? Or maybe you need a moving truck? Let Sentinel Self-Storage help you take a load off! Our rates are available online per location. Prices vary by storage unit size and length of rental time. Choose one of our locations to check your local rates. Then reserve a unit online.