Storage Auctions—Treasures Untold
Public storage auctions can provide an opportunity to purchase a large amount of items at a very reasonable cost. Seasoned auction hunters then sell the items for profit. Since storage auction viewing is allowed only from the door, purchasers do assume the risk of finding treasures—or trash—buried within the heaps. But this mystery adds to the appeal of storage auctions!
How Does Sentinel Run Storage Unit Auctions?
Online public auctions
|Edmonton, AB||August 15, 2017|
|Fort McMurray, AB||August 15, 2017|
|Red Deer, AB||August 15, 2017|
|Winnipeg, MB||August 30, 2017|
|Halifax, NS||August 30, 2017|
|Montreal, QC||August 30, 2017|
|Ajax, ON||August 30, 2017|
|Stouffville, ON||August 30, 2017|
Sentinel posts our seized storage units for sale on www.ibid4storage.com, a self-storage specific website.
Rather than having to attend an in-person sale on a particular date and time, bidders can now register online at ibid4storage and be notified when storage units are presented for sale. There is no charge to the bidder to register. It is easy and convenient to view multiple photos from the comfort of your own home. The same terms and conditions apply for successful bidders.
General Terms & Conditions
- Goods are sold as is, where is.
- Successful bidder must pay in full at the end of the sale—no exceptions.
- Debit and credit cards are accepted at most of our online storage auctions.
- Purchaser has 24-48 hours for removal of items.
- Refundable deposit is taken at the time of purchase (typically $100 cash) and returned upon removal of items.
- Purchaser may rent unit if more time for removal is required.
- Bring a padlock to secure your space if items are to remain on site (Sentinel Storage also sells locks).