Rather than having to attend a storage auction on site on a particular date and time, you can now access these seized storage unit auctions from the comfort of your own home. Bidders can register for free with www.ibid4storage.com, and be alerted when storage units are presented for sale. Online bidders can view multiple photos and information on respective lots, all online. The same terms and conditions still apply to successful online bids.
First Time at a Halifax Storage Auction?
Here are a few things to keep in mind
- All storage auction containers are sold as is, where is
- Purchaser accepts responsibility of all items in the locker and must remove all contents within 24-48 hours (or the locker may be rented if a longer period of time is needed for storage)
- A refundable cash deposit of $100 is required to secure successful bids (this is returned when items are removed)
- All successful storage auction bids must be paid in full at the end of the sale (no exceptions)
- You may want to bring a truck or trailer to haul away your items, if you are the successful bidder
- Auction times and dates are subject to change. Please check back on the day of the auction to verify.
For your convenience, Sentinel accepts cash, debit and credit cards. We also sell padlocks if needed. See you at our next storage auction in Bedford!