Storage Auctions in Montreal, Quebec
Storage auctions in Montreal, Quebec offer the opportunity to purchase the contents of entire defaulted storage lockers. They may contain anything from household furnishings to automotive supplies to recreational equipment and everything in between. That’s the draw of storage auctions. You just never know what you’re going to uncover!
At Sentinel Storage, we typically schedule a couple of auction dates a year and then advertise in the Legal Notices section of the local newspaper 14 days and 7 days before the sale date. Any unsettled contracts are then auctioned off on www.ibid4storage.com.
Rather than having to attend a storage auction on site on a particular date and time, you can now access these seized storage unit auctions from the comfort of your own home. Bidders can register for free with www.ibid4storage.com, and be alerted when storage units are presented for sale. Online bidders can view multiple photos and information on respective lots all online. The same terms and conditions still apply to successful online bids.
Answers to Popular Questions about Quebec Storage Auctions
- Sentinel storage unit auctions are always open to the general public
- Entry into units is not permitted prior to a sale.
- All goods are sold where is, as is
- $100 refundable cash deposit must be paid to secure a successful bid; this is returned when all items are removed from the storage container
- All items must be removed from purchased storage unit within 24-48 hours.
- Payment in full is required at the end of the sale; no exceptions
- Acceptable payment forms include debit, credit card, cash
- Auction times and dates are subject to change. Please check back on the day of the auction to verify.
Join us at our next storage auction in Montreal!