South Edmonton Storage Auctions
Intrigued by the TV show, Storage Wars, and ready to become a storage warrior? Spend a day with Sentinel Storage and see what you can come up with! Our Edmonton storage locker auctions start at our northeast facility and wind their way through the city, wrapping up at our Argyll location. Each auction runs until all units have been sold.
Rather than having to attend a storage auction on site on a particular date and time, you can now access these seized storage unit auctions from the comfort of your own home. Bidders can register for free with www.ibid4storage.com, and be alerted when storage units are presented for sale. Online bidders can view multiple photos and information on respective lots, all online. The same terms and conditions still apply to successful online bids.
Sentinel Storage Unit Auctions are Open to the General Public
At Sentinel, all of our storage auctions are open to the general public. If you forget to bring a padlock to secure your space (required if your items are to remain on site for any length of time), Sentinel sells locks for your convenience Here are a few other guidelines to be aware of:
- All goods are sold as is, where is
- All storage lockers must be paid in full at the end of the sale (no exceptions)
- Cash, debit and credit cards are accepted at our Edmonton storage auctions
- Items must be removed within 24-48 hours; if more time is required, the storage locker may be rented for a longer time period
- Refundable cash deposit is required at the time of purchase (typically $100) and returned upon removal of items
- Auction times and dates are subject to change. Please check back on the day of the auction to verify
Please note that we publish the dates, times and details of our Edmonton storage auctions in the local newspaper 14 days and 7 days prior to a sale. You are advised to confirm upcoming sales in the Legal Notices section.